- This event has passed.
The Capital Region Transportation Planning Agency (CRTPA) is Seeking Public Comment
August 27, 2014
The Capital Region Transportation Planning Agency (CRTPA) is seeking public comment on the CRPTA’s DRAFT Fiscal Year (FY) 2016 – 2020 Priority Project Lists (PPLs). The public meeting will be held on Wednesday, August 27th, 6:00p.m. – 7:00p.m., at St. Marks City Hall, 788 Port Leon Drive, St. Marks.
The PPLs are adopted annually by the CRTPA to provide funding guidance to the Florida Department of Transportation as the FDOT develops the annual State Work Program which provides funding for transportation projects. Specifically, the following PPLs are scheduled for adoption:
• Regional Mobility Plan (RMP) PPL identifies bicycle, pedestrian, roadway and transit projects (Project source: The CRTPAs Regional Mobility Plan – the agency’s long range transportation plan).
• Transportation Alternatives (TA) PPL provides funding of transportation alternative projects such as bicycle and pedestrian facilities, safe routes to school and scenic byways projects (Project source: Eligible projects submitted by project sponsors to the CRTPA associated with the CRTPA TA Program)
• Transportation Systems Management (TSM) PPL identifies low cost improvements to the existing transportation system (such as an intersection) that can be constructed in less than two years (Project source: TSM candidate project list developed in coordination with the FDOT)
• Strategic Intermodal System (SIS) PPL provides a priority listing of roadways on the SIS system (Project source: SIS facilities identified for improvement in the Regional Mobility Plan)
• StarMetro PPL provides a listing of transit projects, developed by StarMetro, reflecting projects consistent with StarMetro’s adopted Transit Development Plan (TDP) (Project source: StarMetro’s Transit Development Plan)
• Tallahassee Regional Airport PPL identifies Tallahassee Regional Airport projects (Project source: Airport Master Plan)