- This event has passed.
Fall Hazardous Waste Day
October 29, 2011 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
CONTACT: KEEP WAKULLA COUNTY BEAUTIFUL – Jo Ann PalmerÂ (850)745-7111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Household cleaners — such as oven cleaners, wood and metal cleaners and polishers, toilet bowl cleaners, disinfectants, drain openers.
* Automotive products — such as oil and fuel additives, grease and rust solvents, carburetor and fuel injector cleaners, air conditioning refrigerants, starter fluids, body putty, antifreeze/coolant, contaminated motor oil, gasoline, diesel and kerosene
* Home maintenance and improvement products — such as paint, paint thinners, paint strippers and removers, adhesives
* Lawn and garden products — such as herbicides, pesticides/rodenticides, fungicides, wood preservatives
*Electronics (anything that plugs into an electric outlet) — such as old computers, computer parts, televisions, DVD players, VCR’s,Â radios, cell phones, satellite dishes,Â and other small appliances
* Miscellaneous ““ all batteries such as lithium, alkaline, car andÂ button batteries, fingernail polish remover, pool chemicals, photo processing chemicals, reactive material, aerosols/compressed gas, fluorescent bulbs and tubes
We will NOT be accepting ammunition, fireworks, explosives, medical sharps, medicines or biological waste.
CONTACT:Â KWCB at 745-7111 or by emailÂ email@example.com