- This event has passed.
Facebook for Business Workshop
June 30, 2011 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Business leaders have stopped rolling their eyes when they hear someone talking about “Facebook”. Have you? With more than 500 million active users (http://www.facebook.com/press/info.php?statistics) and growing it’s highly likely that your customers, vendors, and partners are on Facebook, too.
Do any of these sound familiar…
- “¢ you know you need to be on Facebook but you do not know where to start
- “¢ you have a Facebook personal profile that needs dusting off
- “¢ you haven’t figured out how to use Facebook as a professional or how to network on Facebook
If you think it’s time to “learn Facebook”, the Wakulla County Chamber of Commerce would like to invite you to a Brown Bag Lunch series pair of workshops: “Introducing Facebook for Professionals” and “Using Facebook for Business”. The workshops are hosted by Chuck Robinson, Chief Web Enabler at Brick Launcher LLC, a web design and marketing firm in Crawfordville, FL. Chuck has over twelve years of experience launching and marketing small businesses on the web and helps each client to understand technical subjects in plain English through simple, real world training.
“Introducing Facebook for Professionals” ““ June 9th, 2011, 6-7:30pm at TCC WAKULLA CENTER
This class will not give you, a businessperson, the elevator pitch on why you must join Facebook. If you haven’t heard the arguments by now or if you’ve summarily rejected them then perhaps another class in the future. This class is for those who have committed themselves to using Facebook as a professional tool.
In the first class, we will…
- “¢ learn to create a Facebook profile
- “¢ understand and adjust your privacy settings
- “¢ find and segment your contacts
- “¢ start listening and talking as a professional
“Using Facebook for Business” ““ June 30th, 2011, 6-7:30pm at TCC WAKULLA CENTER
Do you already have a Facebook personal profile but have no idea what to do next for your business? Then your next step will be to create a business page and start marketing it.
In the second class, we will…
- “¢ create a Facebook page for your business
- “¢ learn how to find fans
- “¢ learn how, what, and when to post
- “¢ explore Facebook Ads and Deals
- “¢ tie everything together
This class is at capacity, and we can no longer enroll additional participants.