DESCRIPTION OF EMPLOYMENT:
• This is a skilled work, in the safe operation of a passenger bus and/or vehicle requiring the ability to work with the elderly, sick and handicapped passengers.
• Transport clients to scheduled appointments and/or shopping
• Collect fares
• Report accidents or other traffic issues
• Perform pre and post inspections on vehicles
• Other duties as required by Executive Director
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High school diploma / G.E.D.
HOURS OF DUTY: 35 hours per week
To apply please apply in person at the Wakulla Senior Citizens Center 33 Michael Drive, Crawfordville