DESCRIPTION OF EMPLOYMENT:
- This is a skilled work, in the safe operation of a passenger bus and/or vehicle requiring the ability to work with the elderly, sick and handicapped passengers.
- Transport clients to scheduled appointments and/or shopping
- Collect fares
- Report accidents or other traffic issues
- Perform pre and post inspections on vehicles
- Other duties as required by Executive Director
MINIMUM EDUCATION: High school diploma / G.E.D.
HOURS OF DUTY: 30-35 hours per week
CONTACT: Wakulla Senior Citizens Council, Inc. @ 850-926-7145 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org