Title: Restoration and Remediation Technician
Pay: $12-15+ per hour based on experience
Description: Local restoration company seeking hard working, dependable, self-motivated people for water, fire, and mold restoration. Disaster and cleaning related services include, but are not limited to, water extraction, fire and smoke mitigation, mold remediation, demolition, cleanup, and content and furniture manipulation. Excellent career opportunity for the right person. Opportunity for advancement to supervisor and management positions available.
- Must Be Customer Service Oriented: friendly, engaging, a people person, and have good communication skills
- Must be able to problem solve, make decisions, make good judgments, work unsupervised
- Have a clean, neat, professional appearance: well groomed, good hygiene
- Must be flexible with work hours. Saturdays are required.
- Be honest, dependable, mature
- Basic math understanding and neat hand writing
- Be willing to do physical work and pay attention to detail – Good quality, be observant
- You must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to wear full personal protective equipment such as goggles, respirators, gloves, coveralls, etc. for long periods of time.
- Physical Demands: climbing, balancing, crouching, stooping, reaching, kneeling, handling, seeing, smelling, hearing,
- Environmental conditions: exposure to weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures, exposure to hazardous materials, exposure to noise levels and fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
Regular working hours are Monday through Saturday. All employees rotate each week for on-call emergency water damage response.
Hourly rate of pay based on experience. Incentives and bonuses available in addition to hourly pay.
Some construction experience preferred, but not required. Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record, reliable transportation, and be willing to submit to background check and drug screening. High school diploma or GED required at a minimum.
Please apply here: http://www.seminolecarpetcleaning.com/careers/