Pay $18-25 per hour with 2 weeks (80 hours) paid vacation per year plus quarterly bonuses and incentives
Major Job Responsibilities (illustrative, not inclusive):
- Act as the lead technician on assigned jobs. Direct and supervise other technicians on the job.
- Perform all restoration and cleaning related services on assigned jobs according to company systems and specifications. Restoration and cleaning related services include, but are not limited to, water extraction, fire and smoke mitigation, mold remediation, demolition, carpet and floor cleaning, and content and furniture manipulation, cleaning, and inventory.
- Marketing and sales including meeting with customers for initial inspection for restoration jobs to gather information needed to prepare an estimate.
- Work with supervisor to create project plans and timelines for restoration work. Work with office to schedule crews, subcontractors, and other vendors.
- Perform walk-throughs at each phase of the project to ensure completion and satisfactory work as well as a clean jobsite before moving on to the next phase. Report status of projects daily.
- Record and capture the detailed work performed on each job. Fulfill all documentation requirements and obtain authorized signatures, including but not limited to work and payment authorizations, certificate of completion, photos, meter readings, measurements, sketches, and any internal worksheets. Provide assistance and supervision to employees in recording work details and fulfilling documentation requirements.
- Train employees as assigned by management in the proper restoration and cleaning techniques. Train employees in the proper use of equipment, tools, chemicals, solvents, and materials. Educate new technicians in all paperwork and program requirements. Teach proper safety techniques and precautions.
- Assist in revising and developing safe and efficient operating and work procedures. Identify inefficiencies and areas that need improvement. Provide management with recommendations for best practices and safe work methods.
- Perform assigned tasks as scheduled promptly, cheerfully and efficiently. Resolve any customer problem and report any damage to customer’s property.
- Drive and operate company vehicle, when assigned, according to all state driving regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure that all equipment, supplies, vehicles and products are carefully handled and maintained. Also make sure no equipment, supplies, and products are left behind after work has been completed.
- Ensure vehicles remain clean inside and out. Ensure equipment is clean and operable. Ensure there is an adequate supply of chemicals and tools to perform any restoration or cleaning related service. In the event of any malfunction of equipment, notify supervisor promptly.
- Make sure the warehouse is kept clean and orderly. Equipment, supplies, products, and chemicals must be stored in their proper places.
- Develop and maintain skills and quality of workmanship by attending meetings, going to training sessions, and reading manuals.
- Abide by all company policies and procedures. Adhere to Employee Manual and Standard Operating Procedures Manuals. Promote a safe and helpful work environment.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- Individual must have high school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years previous management experience in a construction or restoration related field. Knowledge of disaster restoration and carpet cleaning practices is preferred.
- Candidate must have an aptitude for math to calculate dimensions, equipment placement, and create estimates.
- Individual should have computer skills to enter data, download photos, use project management software, and enter calculations.
- Ability to create building sketches.
- Have a clean, neat, professional appearance: well groomed, good hygiene.
- Person must be flexible to work weekends, nights, and any shifts on short notice. Must be willing to rotate on-call schedule.
- Must work cooperatively with co-workers, contractors, vendors, and customers. Individual must demonstrate teamwork, ownership, and motivation.
- Individual must have excellent customer service skills, especially demonstrates a sense of urgency, good judgment, and problem solving. Individual must be friendly, engaging, a people person, and have good communication skills.
- Person must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to communicate oral and written instructions.
- Individual must have dependable transportation, a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Person must able to perform strenuous physical work and safely move heavy objects.
- Strength: medium/heavy; exert force 20-100 lbs frequently or 10-40 lbs constantly. May involve significant stand, walk, push, or pull activities.
- Physical Demands: climbing, balancing, crouching, stooping, reaching, kneeling, handling, seeing, smelling, and hearing. Must be willing and able to wear full personal protective equipment such as goggles, respirators, gloves, coveralls, etc. for long periods of time in extreme conditions including extremely dry and/or hot environments.
- Environmental conditions: exposure to weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures, exposure to climate controlled buildings and homes, exposure to hazardous materials, exposure to noise levels and fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
- Must submit to pre-employment and regular drug screening. Pre-employment background checks performed.
Please apply here: http://www.seminolecarpetcleaning.com/careers/