Service Technician at Seminole Carpet Cleaning and Fire Water Restoration
About the Job
Local cleaning restoration company seeking hard working, dependable, self-motivated people for carpet cleaning and water, fire, and mold restoration. Excellent career opportunity for the right person. Opportunity for quick advancement to lead technician, project manager, and other management positions available.
- Must Be Customer Service Oriented: friendly, engaging, a people person, and have good communication skills
- Must be able to problem solve, make decisions, make good judgments, work unsupervised
- Have a clean, neat, professional appearance: well groomed, good hygiene
- Must be flexible with work hours. Technicians frequently work 6 days a week and over 40 hours per week. Saturdays are required.
- Be honest, dependable, mature
- Basic math skills
- Be willing to do physical work and pay attention to detail – Good quality, be observant
- You must be able to lift and carry 100 pounds.
- Must be willing and able to wear full personal protective equipment such as goggles, respirators, gloves, coveralls, etc. for long periods of time.
- Physical Demands: climbing, balancing, crouching, stooping, reaching, kneeling, handling, seeing, smelling, hearing, and working in tight spaces such as attics and crawlspaces.
- Environmental conditions: exposure to weather conditions, including extreme hot or cold temperatures, exposure to hazardous materials, exposure to noise levels and fumes from solvents and chemical solutions.
Regular working hours are Monday through Saturday. All employees rotate each week for on-call emergency water damage response.
Hourly rate of pay based on experience. Incentives and bonuses available in addition to hourly pay.
Some construction experience preferred, but not required. Must have valid driver’s license with clean driving record, reliable transportation, and be willing to submit to pre-employment background check and regular drug screening. High school diploma or GED required at a minimum.
Please do not call regarding this job offer. This ties up our phone lines where customers are trying to reach us. We are not accepting in person applications at this time. Please email your resume to email@example.com, and also register here https://www.employflorida.com/loginintro.asp?action=resumes&pu=1&plang=E