Retail Sales Associate
Cricket Wireless Authorized Dealer – Suncom mobile
|The Retail Sales Consultant is responsible for assisting customers with the purchase of products and services offered by Sun Com Mobile (“Sun Com” or “Company”). The RSC consistently delivers high quality operations and excellent customer satisfaction. This individual must consistently exceed sales and operations targets. The RSC is responsible for store appearance, as well as assisting in operational assignments and projects assigned by management, as outlined below.
· Exceed monthly sales quotas.
· Deliver complete, high quality sales that exceed the company’s benchmark on key metrics.
· Drive sales of preferred handsets, rate plans, features and accessories, per company guidance and benchmarks set by management.
· Practice specific behaviors and best practices to generate and maximize sales and key metrics, as indicated by management.
· Perform as a role model and offer assistance for all new hires and peer Retail Sales Consultants.
· Perform other work-related tasks, as assigned by management.
· Adhere to all policies, as outlined in the Handbook and other company communications.
· Adhere to all paperwork procedures, as outlined in the Handbook, Training Courses and Sun Com policy documents.
· Master all required systems: RQ4, Paycom, etc.
· Regularly check sales paperwork to review for discrepancies/errors.
· Follow all Cash Depositing procedures and accept full responsibility for all deficiencies caused by your error or negligence.
· Protect and maintain Company assets.
· Use proper judgment to avoid fraudulent purchases, even those that may otherwise comply with Company restrictions on quantity and type of devices that can be purchased by customers.
· When opening or closing a store, accurate & timely completion of related checklists with zero errors.
· Immediate communication of any inventory deficiency to supervisors for review.
· Safeguard all codes & passwords (i.e. RQ4, Carrier logins, Email, Security).
· Maintain store appearance.
· Complete all required training within the timeline established by management.
· At least 18 years old and legally able to work in the United States without restrictions.
· Minimum of 4 days/30 hours per week.
· Able to stand for long periods of time.
· Must have reliable transportation to location, training and off-site meetings.
· Physical Effort: Position requires moderate physical activity; requires handling of average-weight objects up to 30 pounds, or standing for long periods of time (more than 8 hours per day).
· Physical Risk: Work environment involves some exposure to physical risks that require following basic safety precautions; must be able to work on ladder; push and pull 30lbs.; lift up to 15 lbs. overhead; must be able to carry 50lbs. or greater for at least 100 feet; and stoop and bend.
Job Type: Full-time