Job Title: Associate Career Center Manager
Position Classification: Exempt
Primary Objectives of Position: Direct, coordinate and review activities of Career Center staff and center operations to meet specific performance objectives including efficient customer flow, delivery of high quality customer service and training to job seekers through the implementation of policies and procedures in adherence with federal, state and location guidelines.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead, coordinate and review activities of center staff to exceed all performance goals including placements and referrals.
Utilize coaching plans to assess individual and team strengths and address areas of opportunity for training, resources and tools required to achieve goals.
- Actively participate in relevant operations activities that lead to success for staff, sectors, the center and the program overall.
- Analyze industry-based data, identify and communicate business needs and mobilize staff to take action as required.
- Ensure that sectors and departments are appropriately engaging customers to exceed customer satisfaction standards.
- Guide staff to utilize successful practices in working with both job seekers and employer customers.
- Design an organizational strategy to assess, plan and deliver the training and development needs of job seekers.
- Coordinate with Sector Leader, Program Manager, General Manager and partners to address personnel management needs to include: hiring, development, performance review, corrective action and termination.
- Utilize Extreme Customer Service behaviors in all interactions with internal and external customers.
Other Job Duties: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be requested to perform other reasonable related duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor and other management as required. The company reserves the right to revise or change job duties as business requirements dictate. It is also understood that the company reserves the right to change work schedules as required, including requiring overtime.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: Physical requirements include carrying/lifting up to 5 pounds, frequently; up to 10 pounds, regularly; and up to 25 pounds, occasionally. Visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to drive an automobile and operate computer keyboard and basic office equipment; subject to carrying, lifting, twisting and reaching to perform essential job functions. Working conditions are primarily in an office environment with occasional travel to other locations.
Required Competencies: Extreme Customer Service focus, learning orientation, communication proficiency, teamwork orientation, technical capacity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required with areas of specialization of Business Administration/Management, Public Administration, Human Resources or closely related fields preferred.
Experience: Minimum 2 years’ direct multi-unit or multi-product operations management required with 1 years’ minimum as a supervisor. Previous experience in workforce development preferred.
Skills/Abilities: Ability to interpret and understand program policy and establish necessary work processes and procedures and lead groups to achieve goals is required. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure deadlines are met while working in a fast paced and diverse environment. Exceptional presentation skills in an individual or group setting with the ability to engage all levels of customers including employees, job seekers, employers and community partners is required. Understanding of recruitment, data entry and customer requirements for all funding streams. Must have the ability to engage, understand and respond to the needs of the business and mobilize staff to take action based on analysis of industry-based data trends. Knowledge of recruiting practices, business practices in specific industries and ability to coordinate with internal and external partners is required. Proficiency with Microsoft Office, ability to work independently and in group settings with minimal supervision and excellent verbal and written communications skills are required. Experience with Employ Florida Marketplace (EFM) One-Stop Service Tracking (OSST) and FLORIDA is preferred.
Insurance: Health, Life, Dental and Disability, PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K, Flexible Spending Account, Tuition Assistance
To apply follow link https://dwfs.applicantpro.com/jobs/489875.html