- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Associates degree preferred with prior childcare experience and willingness to further education.
- FCCPC/CDA required with a willingness to further education within a specified length of time.
- Within 90 days of employment, employee must begin 45 hours Department of Children and Families- Child Care Training and complete within 90 days.
- Must pass criminal background screenings and drug screen.
- Must submit current physical exam and TB tine screener or test on 1st day of employment.
- Must meet all requirements as mandated by local licensing authority
NFCD offers an attractive benefit package (health, dental, life, disability, sick leave, 401k, etc.) More it-teach-mar-2016