Sustainable Big Bend invites you to set up a tent or table at the April 26 Green Living Expo in Hudson Park in Crawfordville from 9am-2pm.
We seek a diverse group of exhibitors and vendors — and expect 500-1000 people to attend.
This is an opportunity to . . .
- Showcase your company’s green products and services.
- Offer educational exhibits about sustainable living or environmental issues.
- “Friendraise” or fundraise for your church or civic group.
- Sell artwork and handcrafted goods.
- Sell fresh produce or homemade foods.
- Publicize your ecotours or green lodging.
- Promote healthy lifestyles.
- Offer onsite chair massage or other health services.
- Set up a table at the Green Flea Market to sell items from your home, garage, or storage such as vintage furniture, jewelry, housewares, & books.
No charge for nonprofits. Reserve your 10’X10′ space by April 10.
Please return the attached Exhibitor Form to email@example.com
Please forward this email to others who may be interested.
Questions? Contact Kathryn Gibson at 926-9519 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also consider sponsorship opportunities that will provide exposure for your business or organization through our ads and promotions.
Contact Sandy Cook at 926-5045 or email@example.com about sponsorships.
Join us at the 2014 EXPO on April 26!
Visit us on facebook or www.sustainablebigbend.org