Crawfordville, Florida –The Wakulla County RESTORE Act Advisory Committee is hosting a series of public meetings throughout Wakulla County in an effort to provide citizens with information on the RESTORE Act, the activities of the Wakulla County RESTORE Act Committee, and a question and answer session. The Committee hopes to reach as many citizens as possible through the following scheduled meetings:
- Tuesday, March 12th, 6:00p.m. at the Senior Citizens Center
- Tuesday, March 26th, 6:00p.m. at the Wakulla Welcome Center in Panacea
- Tuesday, April 9th, 6:00p.m. at St. Marks City Hall
- Tuesday, April 23rd, 6:00p.m. at the Apalachee Bay Volunteer Fire Department (Shell Point)
- Tuesday, May 7th, 6:00p.m at Sopchoppy City Hall
The Committee was created by Ordinance No. 12-30, as an advisory committee to the Board of County Commissioners (BOCC) to assist in the implementation of the RESTORE Act in Wakulla County; outreach and education to the public on the RESTORE Act; design of an application and process for projects; and, to accept, track, review and present applications for projects to the BOCC for consideration.
Additional information on the RESTORE Act and the Wakulla County RESTORE Act Committee can be found by visiting www.WakullaRestoreAct.org or by contacting Sheree Keeler at 850-926-0919 ext.705.